The company designs and manufactures hot water and steam boilers. Boilers power from 10kW up to 10MW, working pressure up to 2 MPa. They deliver the boilers fired with pellets, coal, oil (both types -diesel and heavy oil), biogas, biomass and gas (LPG or natural gas). Boilers have high efficiency, easy maintenance and reliability. The boilers have been equipped with control systems, which allow operating them with no personnel. Their boilers have low emission of Nitrogen and Sulphur compounds. They have received necessary certificates and approvals and we are prizes winner on several exhibitions. The company has sold over 100 thousands boilers in domestic market and abroad since 1950 year when our company has been established. Their boilers have been operated in Poland, Russia, Slovakia, and Czech Republic, Hungary, Sweden, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Ukraine, Bosnia and other European countries. Now they manufacture over 100 types of the boilers and we are working on others.
SOME ADVANTIGES OF “THE SUBJECT COMPANY” COMPARED TO OTHERS
1. Experienced in boilers design and manufacturing since 1950.
2. Modern design of the boilers fired with oil and gas –in using the most modern burners,
boiler control devices and blow-off and blowout devices
3. They offer possibility to buy the boiler with individually selected control units, burner
and other devices so that whole boiler unit is efficient operating unit.
4. Designing boiler steel structure -we plan big material excess for corrosion (they do not
save money on customer cost).
5. Easy access for heating surfaces from front and rear doors to make possible inspection
of those surfaces.
6. Inspection doors surfaces have been protected with the mix of the pulp of
alum inosilicate resistant to high temperature (1200°C)
7. Combustion chamber dimensions have been optimized to get low NOx emission in
8. All boilers above 300kW have been designed as 3-pass boilers to get low NOx
emission and there have been avoided problems (as in big 2-pass boilers) with burner
with right head selection (flame turning back).
1. 27000 m2 fenced and territorial developer area
2. More, than 7000 m2 surface of production and store room
- Production Hall No 1 – 3000 m2
- Production Hall – 2800 m2
- Production Hall No 3 – 600 m2
3. More, than 800 m2 surface of offices
Potential expansion possible due to their technology:-
NEW CONCEPT OF INCINERATING PLANT -ENERGY RECOVERY FROM
COMMUNAL WASTES AND BIOMASS
Technology bases on thermal conversion mixtures in the reactor by different thermodynamic
processes such as heat and mass transfer, exo- and endothermic chemical changes in temperatures from 350°C up to 1500°C. It makes possible solid wastes and biomass conversion to gas and ballast with small carbon content. There in those processes take part some oxidable agents such as compressed air, steam and recycled, cooled flue gas.