1. We are looking for investment of US$35,000,000 ($27 million for debt + $8 millions coal-production line called EXTRUDING process. Details to be provided upon receipt of CA/NDA attached.
2. The coil production line will produce sufficient funds to pay down the debt.
3. SECURITY – The coil production line is part of the security in option #1. In September 2018, the up-dated appraisal for steel scrap obtained by liquidation of former oil refinery, estimated market net value US$38,000,000 (140,165,000 PLN) *rate is calculated based on average $1 = 3.65 PLN. Plus approximately 160 acres of refinery land. Total value of scrap metal and land US$43,200,000.
4. If the investor thinks it's too risky between those two numbers ($35M investment and $38M scrap metal sale as security), we propose OPTION #2 (written below).
1. Investment funds of US$27,000,000 for relief of corporate debt. Security - scrap metal valued at US$38,000,000. Interest of 15% = $4,050,000 annually for three years. Total earned interest US$12,150,000.
2. Investment security will be scrap metal value of $38,000,000 (last appraisal)
In this case investor wouldn't be involved in coil production and other future projects. It’s strictly a "one shot deal".
Reason For Selling:
Start Up Business Looking For Financing