We are looking to do a Joint Venture (JV) project in extruding coal. This is an environmentally safe project. ROI 20% yearly. Should you choose option 1, you will be a 50% JV partner in future projects we have in our plans. Picture on the left is of the assets and land for security. Picture on the right is the equipment to do the extrusion.
1. We are looking for investment of US$35,000,000 ($27 million for debt + $8 millions coal-production line called EXTRUDING process. Details to be provided upon receipt of CA/NDA attached.
2. The coal production line will produce sufficient funds to pay down the debt.
3. SECURITY – The coil production line is part of the security in option #1. In September 2018, the up-dated appraisal for steel scrap obtained by liquidation of former oil refinery, estimated market net value US$38,000,000 (140,165,000 PLN) *rate is calculated based on average $1 = 3.65 PLN. Plus approximately 160 acres of refinery land. Total value of scrap metal and land US$43,200,000.
4. If the investor thinks it's too risky between those two numbers ($35M investment and $38M scrap metal sale as security), we propose OPTION #2 (written below).
1. Investment funds of US$27,000,000 for relief of corporate debt. Security - scrap metal valued at US$38,000,000. Interest of 15% = $4,050,000 annually for three years. Total earned interest US$12,150,000.
2. Investment security will be scrap metal value of $38,000,000 (last appraisal)
In this case investor wouldn't be involved in coal production and other future projects. It’s strictly a "one shot deal".